US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 02/05/20 - 11 a.m. PT - Pre-session Thread

• 5 February 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (GoToMeeting):

Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I need help creating automatic CTA’s and knowing when to merge data and when it comes from a singular data source.  thank you.

Badge

I haven’t enabled the “Scorecard Timeline Activities” feature within my org yet. Is there a way for the admin to write a rule that auto-converts to a different activity type other than “Update”?

Jasmine

Hi Scott,

Is this session on Thursday, 2/6?

My Question: Need help with Rules administration - we’ve discovered that the Max Activity Date (for the QBR Activity type) does not write to the Last QBR Date field in Salesforce if there are multiple activities logged at the same time for the same account.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

we’re trying to expose a few account fields into Unified Scorecard Fact - Company. Account owner, customer success and solutions architect. These fields do not appear in Unified Scorecard Fact - Company. Should we create a new object that joins both? Any other idea?

The goal is to be able to filter these results for a combination of CSM and account owner so when they meet, they can review their common accounts together in order of priority (depending on scores).

I can show you the final report tomorrow.

Thanks!
Lyne

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thank you for the callout @ashcha -- yes, my error - we always hold this session on Thursdays, but I mis-typed the date - it is today, Thursday, Feb 6, staring at 1 pm Central (about 15 minutes).

I’ve corrected the body text - can’t edit the header at the moment - apologies for the confusion!

Badge

@sdrostgainsightcom cyberduck survey questionaiire