US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 01/16/20 - 11 a.m. PT - Pre-session Thread

• 14 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Is there a way to add a bar line to a graph...for example - Graph Cases by days open report - I would like to add a line for avg days to close to represent info in Cases by days open  report.  Trying to duplicate report https://boomi.my.salesforce.com/00O1W0000042Ycv/e?retURL=%2F00O1W0000042Ycv

Badge

I’m hoping to get a better understanding of how the calculated field and conditional wait work together in Journey Orchestrator. In my testing so far, I’m not getting the expected behavior.

I’m trying to build a journey that sends an email reminder to the customer to schedule a call with their CSM. When they do schedule a call (which updates a field in SF), the journey should end. Otherwise, they should get a second reminder email. In my current testing, I’m finding that it doesn’t wait the full 2 days before it moves to the next step, and is also moving to the wrong step.

@sdrostgainsightcom  Hi Scott! Question, can we make Booleans in reports?
In essence, we make an MDA, upload the boolean data into GS from SFDC, then try to see check box from said object in reports.

Hi Scott! We’re recently launched - and I’m needing some help. I need to understand how to better use tasks in playbooks. I thought that I could sort the cockpit by task due date, but I can’t. What’s the best practice on this, if the the task date doesn’t pull a playbook to the top of the cockpit list? How do I use the application to help see tasks that need to be completed today, if the playbook isn’t due for weeks? 

Badge

Hi @sdrostgainsightcom , hope all is well. I wanted to follow-up on the Open Source questionnaire for Cyberduck.