US Admin Office Hours - 4/23/19

• 22 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi everyone, this thread is for our new second weekly Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday April 23, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET. (If anyone desires this session to be at another time, please leave a note in the comments.)

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

3 replies

I have some troubledshooting questions about Dashboards/Reports:

1. Why are some of our Churned clients still show active ARR on CSM dashboards, while others do not?

2. What is the best way to filter out salespeople from dashboard (E.g. The executive dashboard) - We do account assignments on Wednesday, but I don’t want to show the groups owned by Sales.

3. I wanted to add some additional columns to some of my drill downs in reports on my dashboards, but when I do that, sometimes the report type I want to make is no longer available. What is the best practice for people who want more information on those drill downs?

I have created a MDA and want to load data. I have the Data Type set to Number. The data for this field will always be less than 0, for example: 0.286. When the data imports it rounds to a whole number (0 or 1). How do I set the data up so it will import correctly? I have tried General, Number, and Text in the .csv.

Thanks!

​​@spencer_engel I am going to be a few minutes late to Office hours! Please start with Susan's question! :)