US Admin Office Hours - 11/13/19, 9 a.m. PST - special Wednesday session

• 11 November 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This week@sdrostgainsightcom and I are working in our India office, so to find a happy medium with the time zones, we will be having one US Admin Office Hours session this week. It will be held this Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 at 9am PT / 10am MT / 11am CT / 12pm ET. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility!

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

having trouble pulling USD currency into a rule

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We also have some questions on program reports

Badge +2

I have a need to send reports weekly in an email to internal users. I attempted this awhile back in JO but got stuck, so need some help on this. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am having issues adding account level fields to a scorecard report

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I am having issues adding account level fields to a scorecard report

@victoria_peeker_barry Remember, you need to sync said fields to the Company object. Here’s a tutorial on how to do that https://community.gainsight.com/cs-best-practices-19/how-to-add-fields-to-the-mda-company-standard-object-1030

Badge +2

I have a more pressing question that came up, I’d like to ask instead. I am attempting to get a salesforce date field (master agreement end date) loaded onto relationship but there is not a 1 to 1 relationship between the salesforce object (assets) and the relationship. The relationship is made up of potentially several assets and I want the earliest of the date fields from the assets that make up one relationship. Use case being I want to show when the relationship is up for renewal next.