Feedback on EVOLVE with Gainsight: Product Launch Series

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thank you so much for attending the EVOLVE with Gainsight Product Launch Series event on September 1st. We hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did. Please reply to this thread with any product questions you may have. Over the next week following the event, our product leaders will answer your questions. 

Don’t forget to complete the post-event survey!

10 replies

Are you able to apply the recommended home layout, but then further customize the recommended layout template rather than having to build a custom layout from scratch?

Can I change the color scheme for Gantt Charts in success plans? There is a lot of white with the new Horizon Success Plan Gantt Chart view making it challenging to read.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Do you have to enable Global Timeline to use the “Timeline” widget on Gainsight Home?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Can the admin and/or user customize the columns displayed in the My Portfolio table widget on GS Home?

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@sarahmiracle Timeline in GS Home is not dependent on Global Timeline visibility. And yes, admins can customize the fields/columns in the portfolio widget.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@haleylund — @rakesh can confirm, but don’t think you get the recommended layout as a starting point when building from scratch. Regarding your feedback on Success Plans, could you please share a bit more on where and how you’d like the color scheme to apply?

With the previous version of success plans, the Gantt chart applied green bars with a white/grey background making the chart easy to read.

The Gannt chart in the Horizon experience applies white bars with a white/grey background and to me is a challenge to read. I would like the ability to apply a custom color theme to Gantt charts to control bar colors associated to objective types.

Badge +1

Gainsight-Zapier integration was mentioned today. Are there plans to be able to create CTAs/Timeline Activities from Zapier in the future?

Badge

Gainsight-Zapier integration was mentioned today. Are there plans to be able to create CTAs/Timeline Activities from Zapier in the future?

@pgeorge - Can you confirm plans for Zapier integration per @owbou’s question above?  

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@owbou Yes, there definitely are plans to create CTA and Timeline activities from Zapier. This is in our mid term roadmap.

Badge +1

@owbou Yes, there definitely are plans to create CTA and Timeline activities from Zapier. This is in our mid term roadmap.

That sounds great. We are heavy Zapier users so I would be very interested and motivated to be part of any future Beta testing or user groups. 

Thanks!