Admin Office Hours - March 2nd, 2017

• 28 February 2017
  • 8 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday March 2nd, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

8 replies

Hi Evan,

I would like to find out how I can "rename" the values of a field I am using to sort by in a report.

The values are "true" and "false" in the data object, but I would like to be able to show them with more meaningful values on the report's legend. Thank you!
Badge
Hi Evan, My management is wanting me to build a specific dashboard, but i'm not sure if this is doable, for example, they want several Start and End dates that are triggered off different date fields. Also, I don't think calculations can be performed in Reports 2.0.

MGMT Requirements:

I think i would need to create some custom fields in the Customer Info object to store some data, such as the requirements in 2 d. - beginning ACV and Ending ACV plus i'll need to build a rule to perform those calculations...

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
I would like to hear a quick Overview of Gainsight Connect and it's use cases.

I would also like help with custom fields on the Customer Info object. We have a child object that lives on the Account object called Billing ID. We have a few fields that live on this object that aren't always accessible in Gainsight depending on the object selected in a report, rule, etc. I'd like to map some of these fields to the Customer Info object to ensure that they are always accessible.

• What's been hanging me up most lately is sometimes there are multiple Billing ID records for an Account. I've been going round and round in circles in my mind on how to best do this in Gainsight, and I think I'm at the place were I need professional help! :-)
Thank you!
I'd like a quick explanation of the tachometer you use for the NPS survey. I don't understand the number we're getting, and need to be able to explain it simply at my company.

Thanks.
Office Hours are starting now! Click here to join.
Badge
Solved this by creating my own table in MDA.

1 rule loads data to MDA

2nd rule calculates the growth pct

Hi Evan, when are the next office hours? Thank you!
Hey Jessica, it will be tomorrow. I just now realized I didn't make a post for it... Doing that now! Thanks for the reminder!