Question

Reflection of default values on fields.

• 19 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Team,

Customer has reached out on the unavailability of default values on success plans fields. I reached out to the Success Plans team and they have confirmed that the default values won’t reflect as per the product set-up. As a follow-up questions, customer wants to know the other areas where the default values that are set on fields won’t reflect.

I can find from the community post that dependent picklist too doesn’t support the default values as we may have a contradiction between Controlling field and the dependent field. 

Could you please share more information as to where else the default values won’t reflect?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Customer here - my ask was simply ‘Does anyone at Gainsight know, comprehensively, where these default fields are configurable but not supported?’.  @andutta can you help find out if anyone knows this or is willing to find out?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@Anil Raj Pujari do we have any admin settings to share in this context?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@anirbandutta or @Anil Raj Pujari any thoughts?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@bradleymcg 

Configuring default values for fields in success plan type layout is in our medium term roadmap. Currently the default value mentioned while creating a custom field is not support.