Gainsight is delighted to announce that the Data Management Horizon Experience is available. Gainsight recommend using the new version as it’s simplified and has better user experience with the following newly added features:
- Summary Ribbon: Displays the total number of Standard, Custom, and Low Volume objects, as well as the total data size, on the Data Management homepage.
- Custom Views: To better organize objects, create custom views that group them into functional groups.
- Seamless object and dropdown creation flow: While creating objects or dropdowns, you can create, add, or delete fields.
- Review Changes: When you edit fields information of an object, you can review all the changes made before saving the information.
- Dependencies: View Object or Object’s fields dependency from all the application areas in a single page with minimal mouse clicks.
- You can access both old and new versions of Data Management in your tenant. Any metadata changes to one version will be reflected in the other.
- The new version's activity log will only show metadata changes made in that version. However, the old version's activity log will show metadata changes made in both versions.
- You can add or delete records in bulk or one at a time using the old Data Operations page.
- The old version of Data Management will be removed on March 11, 2022.