Solved

Is anyone using Salesforce Einstein with Gainsight?

• 7 January 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Success Superstars-  I’m curious learn more about if/how you’re using Gainsight and Salesforce Einstein together.

A couple of scenarios we’ve heard about so far:

1. Triggering actions in Gainsight based on Einstein predictions
  2. Improving Einstein predictions by including customer engagement data/insights stored in Gainsight.

If you’re using Gainsight & Salesforce Einstein together, I’d love to learn more about what you’re doing.  Please let me know in the comments below. 

icon

Best answer by dietrich_carl 25 September 2020, 12:09

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hi,

our product usage data gets collected in various datasets in Einstein Analytics. And the BI team makes in Einstein all the dashboards for various teams in the company. 

The BI team made a daily csv file to push to Gainsight via the S3 connector so we can start using some data for triggering action in Gainsight.

Although, this is a lot of extra and redundant work to maintain on the BI team and CS team to keep this accurate and consistent (in case the source has new fields, etc… or just to create the same reporting in GS as it’s all already build in Einstein Analytics)

A straightforward integration would be a huge advantage as it’s our goal to minimize the amount of platform a CSM needs to use to work efficiently. Also, automated outreach could be so much better if we could use the dashboard straight from Einstein, instead of making all dashboard over again in Gainsight, with a fraction of the data.

thank you,

Dietrich

@dietrich_carl Thank you for your input.