Integrate your Jira, Zendesk, Freshdesk or Servicenow org with Gainsight to get more

• 19 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

You can integrate your Support systems (like Jira, Zendesk, Freshdesk or Servicenow) with Gainsight to see the full picture of Customer Success.

• Coordinate across Customer Success and Support Teams by creating and linking Call to Actions (CTA) to support tickets.
  • Sync data like tickets created along with their status and priority, which is crucial for understanding the health of your customers in Gainsight.

For more information on how to integrate your support systems with Gainsight, refer to the Support systems guide.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@sakumar Excellent, all the integration docs at one place. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@sakumar any plans to support JIRA On-Prem?

Badge

@darkknight Thanks for your interest. Currently, Gainsight does not support JIRA (On-Prem) but you can track all the developments in Gainsight through our release notes...

Hi Team,

I need specific documentation on the available JIRA jobs that can be configured, what default mappings are available for JIRA fields and the applicable destination field on Gainsight.

I see more contents for Zendesk ticket+organisation +user mapping but none for JIRA.

I want to replicate this type of Zendesk job for JIRA Incidents and Project, there seem to be no best practice documentation by gainsight.