Solved

Gainsight Connect For Contacts

• 20 September 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
We are beginning to move over our Account Master Join table to the Company (standard) table that can be populated by Gainsight Connect.  We were wondering if there are any plans to add a Contact standard table to the list, so that we can align our contact records in Gainsight without using a rule to populate our custom Contact MDA.  
icon

Best answer by sundar 26 September 2017, 18:27

View original

3 replies

Badge
Is the Company Person standard MDA table what I'm looking for here?  Is the only way to load data to that table through a custom rule?
Userlevel 5
Kate - In MDA there are two objects Person and Company Person which is the combo you are looking for. We have introduced Load to Person action in Bionic rules, which is the only route to get the data in. The other routes to bring the data into Gainsight is being worked upon, and will keep you posted.

The Load to Person Action has some rough edge in Usability, we are working on making it better. If you are aware of Derived mapping in Gainsight Connect or Data ingest it will be easy for you to configure this action.
Badge
Thanks Sundar - that's what I thought.  I have become quite comfortable with the Bionic rules and am taking the instructor led training this week so I think I'll be able to figure it out.