Solved

Boolean SFDC Mapping to MDA

• 27 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello, please forgive me if this is a silly question, but in attempting to sync a boolean field from SFDC into MDA Company table, and creating a new field name in Data Management, there is no SFDC sync option for a boolean type field. The subsequent sync in Connectors 2.0 is failing. What would be the reason to not allow SFDC mapping for boolean field types?

icon

Best answer by phani_kumar 4 May 2020, 08:11

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @sierra_evans 

Sorry for the delay,

Could I know what is the error in the logs for the connector job?

It could help us understand why the sync job is failing. There should not be any issue to sync boolean fields from Salesforce

Thank you

Preethi

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi Sierra.

The best way to sync the SFDC Fields to MDA Objects is Connectors. Could you please let us know the error message which you got from Connectors.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@sierra_evans is your issue got resolved? Please let us know if you need any help!

Badge

Hi all - thank you for chiming in! We were able to sync the Boolean field by performing a full sync of Company data, rather than selecting the option to sync only updated records. I am glad we are able to sync these fields but found the lack of SFDC sync dropdown in data management confusing. 

I appreciate your help! :)