1) Data Ingest Job Setup
[i]Source CSV File
- AVOID having file name with leading spaces
- "Source CSV File" should match exactly with "File name" that will be pushed into S3 bucket
- Ensure source CSV file properties matches with properties defined in Project Setup like Char Encoding, Quote Char, Separator,Header Line, Escape Char
- Do not send Char Encoding “UTF-8 WITH BOM”
- UPSERT - Ensure you have right keys in place to identify unique records
- AVOID changing UPSERT KEYS once data loaded into MDA object
- Utilize "Administration > Operations > Data Management > [i][Click on an existing object] > Update Keys - BETA" feature, to select UPDATE keys at object level. This will allow not to accidentally make changes to the keys in S3 ingest job and ensures integrity.
- Source CSV field should match exactly with CSV header names
- AVOID having leading or trailing spaces in CSV header names
- AVOID placing special characters in CSV header names (unless required)
- AVOID having duplicate CSV header names
- Utilize option “Send email notification to” to receive notification on S3 job execution details (success or failed)
- Prefer POST FILE UPLOAD option and ensure minimum gap of two hours between file uploads.
- On any given day, you can upload up to five files with a maximum size of up to 200MB