We are currently exploring the possibility of merging our Marketing, Sales, and CS Ops teams to create a Revenue Ops Organization in our company.
Together with the Head of Sales Ops I’m working on a proposal which we will put in front of the Leadership team in November, where we aim to get buy-in from them to move forwards.
I’d love to connect with Revenue Ops Leaders who successfully transitioned from siloed Ops teams to a single Ops team. Specifically, I’m curious to understand:
- How did you manage the change process?
- How did you maintain close relationships with the commercial teams?
- What have been the key factors for success?
- What have been the main challenges you faced?
- What would you have do differently if you had to do it again?
It would be awesome to connect for a short call, or via email, to get your insights on these topics. Please reach out if you can help.