Question

NPS Survey newbie question

• 30 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi, so I’m new to Gainsight and have a Newbie question about surveys - Is there a way to have a sub-section for a question? (For example, question 1 is the standard likelihood to recommend, with question 1b being “what one thing could we do to improve that score”? 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I would recommend adding a second question with logic to display if they answer the first question with a score of less than 7:

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/06Surveys/02Admin_Guides/Survey_Design#Actions

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We do what John suggested, and we also have a standard question for comments as well so that we attempt to get feedback from even though higher than a 7.  So, question 1 is the NPS question with comments enabled, and then, question 2 is what can we do to improve that only appears if the score on the NPS is below 7.

Badge +2

Thanks, and hoping one of you amazing experts can help with one more question that I can’t seem to find in the help section for GS - If you want to give a “check all that apply” option, I am not seeing that in multiple choice. Does that option not exist?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

You should just be able to choose Checkbox, and it allows you to check multiple items: