How Alteryx thinks about Digital Customer Success

• 27 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi there,

I recorded a podcast episode on Digital Success Plans and how we at Alteryx think about guiding our customers to be successful in data and analytics.

Check out the link here where you can listen or find links to Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alter-Everything/118-Prescribed-success-plans-with-Alteryx/ba-p/1014195

Any feedback or questions are much appreciated!

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks for sharing this Luke. We have an upcoming virtual event focused on Digital Business Reviews that I think you might find valuable. You can find out more information and register here

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Thanks for sharing @LukeM! I am interesting in learning more about your Org Structure and how your team sits alongside Community and with regards to the rest of the CS team?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @zdsiegert - our Community team is far older than our current Customer Success organisation. We both now sit underneath our Customer Success and Services division which allows for shared vision, objectives etc - this enables collaboration. Over the course of the last year we have become closer, owing to the Community offering us a great platform for engaging with our customer base, and I suspect we will become more and more aligned as time passes.