Question

Executive licenses and the ability to view data in read only mode

• 27 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Badge +1
It would be nice to have an Executive license that is read only so they can see Timeline, Success Plans, Health Score for each customer. I know we have the option to share Success Plans via a link but this is not sustainable when I need an executive to see every customer's Success Plan as I would have to go to EVERY customer and physically click share and do that for each Executive as well. In the same fashion it would be nice to expose Timeline too. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Andy,

Would the Gainsight Limited license which provides access to the Gainsight widget on the SFDC Account page suffice? It includes Success Plans, Scorecards, and Timeline (and pretty much all of the 360 sections).
Badge +1
Yes and No. Executives are not interested in updating anything so they really only need to see a read only mode which in that case the price point for the limited license user is too high if that makes sense. 
Badge +1
I'm also aligned with this request. It would be good if we could define roles as read only type of access so that the executives can only look at data, but not modify or delete it. I know about the widget, but most of our Execs really like the Gainsight interface.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Andy & Marcelo,

It turns out we are working on offering a new viewer license type. You should be able to get more info, including pricing, from your Gainsight CSM or Account Exec. 
Badge
Having read only licenses would be nice for executives and teams as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Einat - you'll definitely want to chat with your Gainsight account executive straight away - we have some new license programs that will likely appeal to your execs and teams that need read access. 

🙂
Thanks Dan!  I am going to request this information