I’ve actually never felt so positive about the future of Customer Success. When you witness those “Aha” moments, it’s hard not to get giddy:
- The head of Customer Marketing realizes that there’s a way to pair up an advocate with a prospect in 24 hours, not 7 days.
- The head of Field Sales realizes that she can get customer usage trends into the hands of a strategic account executive who’s on the road all day.
- The head of Professional Services realizes that he can prove he’s driving fast time-to-value and not just breaking even on a P&L.
- The head of Inside Sales realizes that there’s a way to help account managers avoid the embarrassment of pushing an upgrade on a customer that’s in the middle of a support escalation.
- The head of IT realizes that there’s a better way to work with the business leaders to build the customer hierarchy he’s been trying to create for 3 years.
Our CEO Nick and I have time to do 10 more of these before our Pulse conference in May. If you’re interested, feel free to send us a note.
Check out the full blog post on Evangelism Isn't the Solution.