As we gear up to the Digital route nowadays and foresee that as the future to be, how do we do Digital EBR ( Business Reviews )❓
Here's what I think about it & I would like to call it "Value Realisation - Business Review" ✌
1. Identify - procure objectives from multiple clients via survey or an engagement, and select 3-4 clients who are atleast 80% match on the objectives.
2. Automate or orchestrate communication which will help us to set expectations for those selected clients on what we wanted to achieve.
3. One: Many - Have a generalized presentation on the best practices of the matched objectives and drive via roundtable or webinar or a Review.
4. Once the session is done, send a personalized presentation including the matched objectives best practices + unmatched objectives specific to the client + Adoption Trends, etc...
5. What is Next? - Take Action - Playbook, CTA's, Derive outcomes.
Thank you for taking the time in going through the above.
Feel free to share your thoughts & comments.
Well said, Kiran. These are vital moments to look into to scale a EBR digitally.
With a reasonable time investment on GS one can easily deploy such framework that can utilize GS - Surveys, JO, Rules & CTAs/Success Plans & Success Snapshots to help identify, organize, plan & execute these Value Realization Business Reviews digitally!
I would Love to learn more about how others are doing this at scale. so 1:many snapshots would be amazing
Cross-posting the recording and note-taking slides from a meetup we had on this topic :-)
For those doing this, is someone manually going into each customer and sending them the email with slides or reports? Thanks!
I hope this clarifies. Happy to elucidate & chat about it if this is on your radar.
Do look for the upcmoing webinars from Gainsight there’s a LOT around #DigitalSuccess 🔥
To add, the approach will save some time on the CSMs calendar for sure and be more efficient/productive.
Ideally bringing in more than one client into a Generalized EBR, can also lead to exchange of views and how others work and relate accordingly.
Yeah, while we save time and be of help. There is a minimum effort on the deck preparation for sure, which we foresee to be automated hopefully in the long run.