- Follow a CSM Transition Playbook. You can either create your own, or ask an admin to download a pre-built one from Vault. This ensures that CSMs with transferred accounts are all following the same steps. Here are some recommended tasks from the CSM Transition Playbook: [list=1]
- Conduct internal transition meeting with new CSM; update CSM field in CRM
- Introduce new CSM to customer
- Create milestone for new CSM
- Align with customer on objectives & outline next steps
Throughout the transition, keep a consistent log of meetings and updates via a team collaboration tool (Chatter, Slack, etc.).
Ensure all CTAs are reassigned to the new CSM; your admin can utilize the Mass Edit tool for this.