- Leverage Success Plans. Success Plans help you create a roadmap (sometimes known as account plan) for achieving your customer’s objectives.
- Demonstrate value to your customer with tailored content from Success Snapshots, which automate meeting presentation preparation.
- Track your interaction using Milestones. Milestones represent major events in the customer journey. Examples of milestones include key onboarding stages, health check, training delivery, QBR/EBR, annual renewal, and marketing campaigns. You can view a customer’s Milestone history in the usage section of the C360.
- Trigger data-driven Calls to Action to identify at-risk customers and potential expansion opportunities
- Automatically monitor executive departures by title, company, location or departments with Sponsor Tracking.
- Use C360 to prepare for any customer interaction.
For more information, check out this blog post on Driving High-touch Success with Strategic Customers.