One of the topics we discussed was Onboarding. Here are a few of the questions that we discussed:
- What resources do you enable your sales team with in order to showcase the onboarding process with prospects?
- What handoffs exist during onboarding? How do you transition from prospect to customer? What is the most important first thing to do with customers after they purchase?
- When do you inject a CSM in the process? How long does the CSM stay with the account? What's the transition plan look like?
- What are some best practices for successful training and post go-live support? What are the best practices of managing and encouraging adoption?
- How do you reach a happy medium of delivering onboarding that caters to individual needs, while staying prescriptive and scalable?
- What does the structure of your onboarding process look like? (mostly calls vs emails, are there a specific amount of hours a customer has?, etc.)
- To what extent do other organizations use project management software to manage a customer's onboarding?