One of the topics we discussed was Customer Experience & Voice of the Customer. Here are a few of the questions that we discussed:
- How to relay the voice of the customer to the organization to drive organizational change.
- How can the CSM be a better advocate for the customer?
- What types of programs are companies implementing to improve the customer experience or take it to the next level?
- Where does CX and VoC live in other companies?
- Is there a dedicated resource or is it shared across many team members as a "side job"
- What creative things have other companies implemented to enhance customer journeys
- How do you quantify feedback from VoC?
- What tools do you use for creating visuals of customer journeys and lifecycles?
- How do other companies gather that customer input, and what processes do they use internally to absorb it and create resources on it?