Question

Best Documentation for 'Elements'

• 13 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
  • Gainsight Employee: ACE
  • 548 replies
On just my first day back at work after Pulse, I've shared Elements with two members of our exec team, a CSM, and two networking contacts. So far, I've just pointed them at www.gainsight.com/elements, which does have a beautiful interface and a good degree of detail. It's a bit high-level, though. So, it doesn't include some great content like change management best practices. (Not that someone wants to start at a detailed level, but it would be great to be able to drill into it.)

Meanwhile, the presentations from Pulse's "Science of Customer Success" track are available online, but are [i]very detailed, and don't cover every Element.

Is there a 'Goldilocks' resource available yet, or am I doing a good job at making the most of what's available so far? 🙂

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Seth, I think you've found everything that's available so far, but more is in development. I'll loop in our CS Ops team for more info... 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I may be missing the online presentations - can someone post the link? Thx!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I think this is where everything is stored from the Pulse presentations currently: http://bit.ly/p18slides
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks Lila!
Hey Seth,

I'm afraid that beyond what's on gainsight.com/elements, we don't currently have other sets of public docs for all of the Elements. However, if there are specific Elements that you're looking for more information on, then your CSM should be able to share those best practices.