Solved

roll up lowest relationship health score as account health score

• 27 March 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge
We utilize the relationships feature to keep track of many programs that customers are running with us. Every program is important but if one program is red we would rather know the account is red - showing the account has important action items and may be at risk.

Is there a way I can roll up the lowest relationship score as the account overall score? What does that configuration look like?
icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 28 March 2018, 00:25

View original

6 replies

Hey Tony - 

If you check "Enable overall rollup" on the Relationship Scorecard, you can set an exception that will change the overall health of the relationship based upon one measure alone (e.g. Red score of 1).  From there, you can use the rules engine to check all relationship scores and determine if any of them = 1, then set the main company scorecard to red as well. 

Let me know if you have questions on this? 
Badge
Hey Tim,

Thanks for the response. 

I've checked "enable overall rollup"

What do you mean by "set an exception that will change the overall health of the relationship based upon one measure alone (e.g. Red score of 1)." Where can I do so?
There is now an "Exceptions" tab next to the Overall Scorecard section.  If you click on that, you'll get a pop-up that will allow you to select a measure and criteria to set overall score to red:

Badge
Ah Thanks. However, It seems that I have to select a specific measure, but I'm looking to have the overall lowest relationship score to equal the account score, not a specific measure. That doesn't seem to be an option, Right? I assume that creating an exception for each measure wouldn't make sense too.
Ah - you could still do this with Bionic Rules.  You could pull a data set of all relationship scores across an account, find the lowest score and then set the score of the main account scorecard to that score.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Tim's on the right track here - using a bionic rule you can apply the MIN function to aggregate all of the relationship scores and set the account level score (or metric) to the lowest of the relationship scores.