Solved

Query about sending survey through JO when Opted out email is used in Heads-up email "To" section

Badge +2

Hello Team,

Below is the use case:
Customer wants to send  heads-up email to the CSM to let them know that their Accounts would be receiving a survey mail the very next day.

So in Heads-up email, the to “address” is selected as “Sender Email address” and few values in that field are in Opt-out because of which the entire record is getting failed and no survey email is also sent to the Accounts.

Customer wants to send survey email to the Accounts irrespective of the opt-out preferences of the sender email in Heads-up email(even though the CSM is opted out).

Can this be possible.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

icon

Best answer by matthew_lind 14 May 2021, 17:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Srikanth thank you for sharing the use-case here. I am bumping this to the top for more visibility. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Srikanth Interesting use case. I did a flavor of this once, and I utilized 2 separate Programs:

• A Program for the “Heads Up” to the CSM
  • A Program for the Survey recipients themselves

Combining the internal “Heads Up” to internal users and the external Survey itself to end users is tricky. Splitting out the Programs will also give you higher quality Analytics on each Program instead of a mash-up of internal and external emails.