What’s the org structure for your teammates who work on digital-led customer success?
Here’s how it’s broken down at Gainsight:
- 1 Director of Digital-Led Programs
- 1 teammate who develops always-on programs for key customer moments
- 1 teammate who develops customer communications (emails, virtual events, etc.)
- 2 teammates who develop in-app messaging
- 2 CSMs who used a pooled model to assist customers who don’t have a named CSM
- 1 teammate who manages our customer advocates and orchestrates ‘match’ requests from Sales and CS
- 1 teammate who provides logistical support for all of the above
- You could also consider community to be part of the digital/scaled support we offer to customers, and various pieces of community are owned by different teams
What does your digital-led team structure look like??
(Credit to Emily McGrath, Director of CX @ Drift for bringing up this topic!)