How to navigate to the low volume custom mda without accessing c360 or r360 but with direct URL

• 9 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

Do any one have suggestion on how to override navigation to access low volume mda records directly as URL but not via C360/R360 sections?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hey @narayanan_s, not sure this thread gives you ideas to be able to do that or understand the limitations. Let me know.

Badge

Hi @anirbandutta thanks for giving out a shout. I did saw that post earlier to my question back here may be I could ask @pgeorge to add this as one more enhancement to that article.

I am looking for custom low volume object to have direct navigation via URL for editing fields. With the current process, we can do via C360/R360 linked section. But then, if the same section allows us to open as a separate url navigation window will be of supporting use case where our CSM wanting to add/edit records using click of link from notification email. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @narayanan_s 

We will soon have URLs for MDA Objects. This would enable you to directly access the Object, metadata and data using the direct URL

But this feature was initially focussed for Admins.

The CSM usecase that you mentioned is interesting and we will look into it for the upcoming roadmap where we will be focussing on Data Operations.

Thank you

Preethi

Badge

@pgeorge , Please convert as Idea for community votes. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@pgeorge , Please convert as Idea for community votes. Thanks!

That’s the right step, but currently there is a tech limitation on my part to be able to convert this discussion to an Idea, so I would request @narayanan_s if you could pl repost it as an idea.

Pl expand on the Business usecase and Impact to contextualize your ask, in the description section.