Question

How do you edit the summary section to add comments within CS 360? Do you need to add a status and a stage? If so, how do you add them?

• 7 September 2016
  • 2 replies

How do you edit the summary section to add comments within Customer Success 360? Do you need to add a status and a stage? If so, how do you add the status and stage so you can save comments within the summary of the customers page?

2 replies

Badge +3
Hi Jessica.  Welcome to the Gainsight Community!  I saw you just joined today.  It is great to have you!!   I want to make sure that I understand your question.  When you click on Edit Summary in the upper right you get a dialog that lets you edit the Status, Stage and Comments.  You are finding that if you don't edit the other items the Comments don't save?  I was able to try this with an example where the Stage is not set and I was able to save the comment but perhaps you are seeing something different or I am misunderstanding your are saying.  
Hi Jessica,  To add to Karl's comments there is a blue box w/ white text fonts in the upper right hand corner of the Gainsight section in Salesforce's Account Summary page layout.  If it is there and nothing happens when you click on it permissions may need to be granted in Salesforce roles.  Once I click on it I can do the following 1) change status 2) change stage 3) add comments and save.