Beta Program Opportunity: help build the ultimate solution exchange for Gainsight users!

Calling all admins! We’re looking for Gainsight game changers with big ideas to contribute to the newly announced Sightline Vault.

Sightline Vault is all about harnessing the power of our admin community to make your best practices available to all -- in just a click. Think: NPS JO templates, your favorite playbooks, healthscore configurations, and other Gainsight best practices you can’t live without and want to share with the world. 

What’s in it for you: 

• Your name in lights! (...almost!) You’ll be credited on any of the solutions you suggest that we publish and we'd love to further showcase you as an admin!

• Your favorite template or configuration, built to help thousands of future admins

• The opportunity to influence an amazing program for customer success technologists

What we need from you:

• Share suggestions - favorite templates, configurations, dashboards - let us know what you think other admins would benefit from if they could just click “go!”

• Permission to showcase you (and your solutions!) as a pioneering contributor to this amazing new program!

This is an ongoing program, so please leave a message in the comment section below or reach out to hpinaud@gainsight.com to share your favorite solutions for our team to consider!

@sumesh @kkaighn 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Tagging some of our admins who used Vault assets in the past, and/or recently participated in best practice conversations. Let us know if you’re interested in this opportunity!

@darkknight @jaw @heather_hansen @john_apple @shane_mccoy @logancottle @kytpowell @manmeet_dosanjh @kleasure @cmultanen @matthew_lind @keith_mattes @ana_g @tony_tao @ml2019 @andreammelde @kelley @sierra_evans @jriva @Jef Vanlaer 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Wish I saw this sooner and now that I am on NXT I have had not been using the vault! I will say this though, all of the variations of time-series reporting for CTA’s and Success Plans have been very useful, to the point where it “almost” seems you could pre-bake a CSM or CSM manager dashboard with known reporting around: 

1. Success plans by CSM Over Time
  2. Success plans by Category Over time
  3. Total Open CTA’s
  4. Total Overdue CTA’s 
  5. Customer Health/Scorecard Matrix

Since we have many business units wanting to adopt and leverage Gainsight, we are trying to put forth a standard dashboard for general use that then gets customized.  This type of offering upon initial setup based on standard and system objects could be an excellent launching point for any new or existing customers as well.

“Not Sure” (blatant movie reference) is this is what you were seeking but if I can provide any input I would be happy to.

Badge +1

This sounds like a great initiative and I 100% would be interested in accessing the best practices of the admin community. Unfortunately I think we’re too early in our usage journey with GS to meaningfully contribute, but I can’t wait to see the results! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@lila_meyer I would be interested! Have a few ideas, would like to understand the scope a little more and see what’s best to share.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@hpinaud @lila_meyer  I’d love to help!

Badge

Potentially interested.Would need some time to think about my favorite solutions but I think it is a good idea to have a go-to location for best practices.

Thanks for chiming in, @ana_g@shane_mccoy@heather_hansen! I followed up with all of you via email, would love to find some time to connect this week!

My favorite configurations would be the following:

• tracking time in lifecycle stage
  • updating subjective scorecards from Timeline Activities
  • email (Assist or JO) avg open rate by customer
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@niki_olmstead you would want to delve into the “Email Logs” object for some great data for Email-assist and Ad-hoc email reporting.  “AO Emails” is also rich with information for your Program results in JO.  

Hi Everyone,

Is Sightline Value only available on NXT? My company is on the SFDC Gainsight version.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@AgassiTran - it is available in the SFDC version. Here’s some more details on it. 

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Sightline_Vault/01Overview/Overview_of_Sightline_Vault

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m in!