Would it be possible to create functionality to allow for a timeline export of CTA info for success plans

Related products: None

I spoke with Anthony Margulies from Falcon.io and he presented a rather interesting use case - He wanted to see if there could be a way to create and export CTA summary information into a timeline format (Similar to this ).  In looking at the type of data points in the picture these look like lifecycle CTA’s (or maybe milestones). 

Off hand I can’t think of a way to do this within Gainsight using current functionality. I will leave it up to Anthony to follow up here and further explain his use case, but I do think that if we could use either a rule or report query to generate a CTA summary report for use in Success Plans that could be a nice addition to Success Plan functionality 

@dan_wiegert thank you for brining this up here. Interesting idea, out of my curiosity I what know more about the  use-case. 

Currently this is not on our road-map and I also want to check other customers interest on this. 

@All, please leave your vote to show your interest. 

@dan_wiegert This is something we are thinking as a part of the C360 reimagination we are doing. We would like to know more about the CTA data you typically like see.

@gopal_rao_kallepu  FYI