With Personalize My Home User being able to add reports

Related products: None

With Personalize My Home a user is only able to remove reports that are added and are unable to add any reports. I understand this as not all reports should be available to a user since some have information that they should not be able to access.

Would it be possible to have a setting where you give access to certain folders or reports to give the user options of reports to add, rather than the admin adding all them and the user removing.

Hi @gschardan 

We are currently working on making Report Builder accessible to everyone. cc: @Azad 

Also, I want to highlight that a CSM can add any report to their home page from dashboard directly leveraging “Add to Gainsight Home” as shown below. 

Hi @gschardan 

We are currently working on making Report Builder accessible to everyone. cc: @Azad 

Also, I want to highlight that a CSM can add any report to their home page from dashboard directly leveraging “Add to Gainsight Home” as shown below. 

Is it possible to “add report to Gainsight Home” for reports that are not on the dashboard? 

Hi @kcoleman 

Currently, its not possible. This is because we do not have permissions on reporting to hide some key reports from being visible to everyone. With end user reporting, we plan to do just that and once that is in place, CSM’s can add any report that they have read access to their dashboard.

I’m curious where this is at. It would be great to show folders in Gainsight home when choosing reports. We currently have a LOT of reports used on other dashboards etc, but would like to create folders for different segments with reports that apply to each segment so they have some guidance of where to go when customizing their home. 

Let me know if you need additional information.