Why can't I close tasks from the Timeline?

Related products: None

Having the ability to close tasks/CTAs assigned to us from Timeline is a much better experience vs going to Cockpit and closing them. It is a disjointed experience not to mention a time suck.

@meenal_shukla changed this to idea and redirected to the product team. Thanks for sharing your idea here.

Hi @meenal_shukla , Thanks for sharing this feedback. This is a valid ask but, We don’t have an immediate plan to support this as the team is occupied with other High-Priority items.

+1, came across this the other day and was surprised that this functionality had been removed. 

+1, came across this the other day and was surprised that this functionality had been removed. 

@cmultanen I will get back to you on this.

+1 from me for this, this was raised in one of our feedback sessions with our Gainsight users. Definitely leads to a disjointed experience 

Hi @cmultanen , earlier also we used to give this functionality in the edit mode (composer) and it’s still there. You can close the tasks from the composer. As a part of an enhancement, we need to provide this functionality in the view mode (inline).

Agreed! The experience here is so clunky. We either need to go to Cockpit to close it or we need to edit the Timeline entry and then close it. Why show me the little checkbox circle then? 

https://share.getcloudapp.com/QwudEENQ 

+10000000000