When adding a case from c360 and clicking "Save & Close" show me the case instead of jumping back in

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

Currently when a case is created using the c360 "Add" button when I click "Save & Close" it closes the window and if I want to see the case I have to go back to the case report and click on the "eye" to view it. Instead it would be nice to just keep me on the case page and show me the case I just created instead of closing the window out and jumping back to the c360. When we create a case we usually start working it and it is just another step to have to go find it again in the c360. 
Thanks for the feedback Andrew. We were not thinking about any enhancements related to this, however I see the value you would get by keeping the page open.

Since we already open the add page in a new tab, it makes more sense to show the case record instead of re-directing back to 360, since after the re-direct there are 2 tabs that show the same C360 page. We will definitely review this further.
Is there any movement on this? This is hurting our adoption 😞
This is planned for our Feb release. 
Awesome Thank you! when does the Feb release happen typically?
18th Feb..
Thanks!
excited for this to come thanks again! Been getting a lot of question around this from my team. Can't wait to see their questions resolved. Thanks!
Hi Andrew,I recently started going through all of the unanswered posts here. We have implemented above requested feature and it is working as expected.