View CSAT Response in Sally (Slack Integration)

Related products: None

Hey,

We are receiving Sally notifications whenever a user completed a CSAT survey. 

The next obvious step would be to view the actual response attached to that notification, but right now this is not possible. We would very much like to request enhancing the Sally integration by providing the full response to that notification, so we can quickly and easily get this information.

Best,

Tal

Hi Tal, are you sending to a specific channel or is this part of the user notifications? Is this done via JO Orchestrator?

Not sure I understand that first question - we are getting the notification that a CSAT response was sent, but what we would like is for Sally to show us the actual response, rather than just indicate we got a response.

The CSAT is sent out using a JO program that is ongoing, and is getting information from our ticketing system in SFDC. 

If there’s anything else I can clarify, let me know :)

Best,

Tal

@TalAmor we have made this enhancement and this should be live in the upcoming May release. With this enhancement, you will be able to see all the responses within the notification itself.

@ana_g  these are part of the individual user notifications that are shared directly in Slack using Sally bot.

Awesome, thank you!

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.25 release (SFDC / NXT). Gainsight Notifications in Slack are now improved for all types of Survey responses for a subscribed company. These improved notifications in Slack now also include user's responses for all the questions submitted along with the survey, company, and respondent names. 

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!