View cockpit by tasks

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

I want to be able to view Cockpit listed by tasks and due date not by CTA. I.e. I can have a to-do list view of tasks to review on a daily or weekly basis. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do this. Does anyone know how?

Cockpit is organized at CTA level. You can sort by Due Date which will include Tasks overdue or due today at the top even if the CTA is due later.

A report of Tasks could be created and organized by Due Date and then the report could be added to a Dashboard to work off of.

I believe there have been requests on the Community for being able to organize Cockpit by Task. 
@aditya_marla 

@john_apple and @david.lane changing this to idea post for better tracking. This is in our near term road-map, I will update you here once we push this to release. Thanks!

Sounds like this is already happening, but popping in another vote here. CSMs find it annoying to see CTAs in Cockpit for which they’ve already completed the tasks assigned to them. Thank you!

Sounds like this is already happening, but popping in another vote here. CSMs find it annoying to see CTAs in Cockpit for which they’ve already completed the tasks assigned to them. Thank you!

@sacha Thanks for your vote!

@sacha The problem you have mentioned will be solved in the next release. CSMs won’t see CTAs in cockpit for which they’ve already completed the tasks assigned to them.

@sriram pasupathi  - That’s great to hear! When you say next release are you referring to 6.21 or the 6.22 release?

Looking forward to this!

@josh.berger We are expecting this to go in 6.21 release.

CSMs won’t see CTAs in cockpit for which they’ve already completed the tasks assigned to them.

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.21 release. My CTAs view in the new Cockpit (Horizon) consists of CTAs assigned to a logged-in user, along with the CTAs in which the logged-in user owns a task. However, CTAs are automatically removed from the view when the owned task is closed from the CTA that is not owned by the logged-in user.

This feature is only applicable to the new Cockpit on Horizon Experience. Click here for more information.

Thanks for posting!

I want to be able to view Cockpit listed by tasks and due date not by CTA. I.e. I can have a to-do list view of tasks to review on a daily or weekly basis. There doesn’t seem to be a way to do this. Does anyone know how?

@david.lane There are two different asks here,

What @rakesh_lingala mentioned is implemented(CSMs won’t see CTAs in cockpit for which they’ve already completed the tasks assigned to them) and the original ask(View cockpit by tasks) is not implemented. So changing the status to partially fixed. 

View cockpit by tasks is in our near term road-map. sorry for the confusion. 

Is there an update on this featurerequest?

@danny_hallgren We are working on a task view feature where user would see only tasks instead of CTAs. It’s on track for Q3.

@danny_hallgren We are working on a task view feature where user would see only tasks instead of CTAs. It’s on track for Q3.

@sriram pasupathi  This is excellent news, really looking forward to it. Can I check, will it be possible to view the task view in the Cockpit widget on Gainsight Home? That will be absolutely perfect for us if so

@iainr Yes. You should be able to access the task view from Gainsight home too.

Great news @sriram pasupathi ! 

@sriram pasupathi  any update on this one? Thanks!

cc: @danny_hallgren 

@BrittanyReichwald This is in development. Expected to be shipped in a couple of months. Thanks.

Task View for Cockpit was released to production in February Release. Changing the status of this idea to Implemented.

Partially FixedImplemented