Planned

Variant Email Templates In Email Assist

• 28 December 2017
  • 52 replies

Show first post

52 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This has come up as a STRONG user-story from our CSM’s as we have international accounts and co-owned accounts with multiple resources.  As mentioned above, this will also cut down on the number of templates DRAMATICALLY. 

This is even MORE impactful since the chrome plug-in template management could really use a Folder structure instead of the “wild west” and eternal scroll through templates :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@dan_ahrens @lila_meyer any update on this, given @nitisha_rathi has not followed up on the thread in 2+ years?

Now that the latest release allows for admins to control which templates are/are not available for CSMs to send from cockpit, we’d like to enable the feature. However almost all of our templates are variants - for both language and product differences in the messaging. 

Enabling this feature really won’t be helpful at this point, given this limitation. I’d have to duplicate each template with each single variation; with up to 12 per template that’s really not feasible.

Userlevel 7

Hello @t.uzel 
This is work in progress, i will update about the release of this feature.

Userlevel 7

Hello All,

We are working on this feature, i shall keep you posted about the expected release timelines.

Userlevel 7

hello @cjonas03 

This will be applicable only for NXT and NXT with salesforce connector.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This would be a great feature - our team is needing as well. We want to give levels of touch in an email task, depending on who it will be sent to. Adding the variant will allow the CSM to choose which template version is most applicable to the person they are reaching.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@chethana  Any idea on when this would go live?

Userlevel 7

Hello @andreammelde 

This is planned for this quarter. Can you provide your comments on the approach i have mentioned above.

Userlevel 7
Badge
Moved to external categories for greater visibility and input from other customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@chethana  Use case 1 and 2 would be most often. I think it would be majority one or another template than many, many templates. Use case 3 might be more often for our team in EMEA, but we still tend to be 2 languages there.

I like the variant being right next to the template. Does that mean that CSMs can change the template out as well, or will the variant be the only changeable option?

Also looking for some insight into this- or any workaround options for global companies?
Userlevel 7
Badge
Hi Nitisha,
Any thoughts on when this will be delivered?

Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Badge
+1 on this request.  Right now I have multiples of playbooks as workarounds.  Would like to scale e-mail assist for our global customers!  
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
+1, this would really help us cut down the number of templates and help us stay organized, especially since there isn't a folders/tags functionality yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge
Nitisha - any update on the timing here?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Is implementation still expected EOQ4?

Userlevel 3
Badge
+1

+1

Userlevel 6
Badge
Also eagerly looking for an ETA!

Userlevel 7

@jochle 
Will be available end of Q1 2021.

+1 this would be a huge improvement!

Userlevel 7
Badge
@nitisha_rathi for an update

This is crucial to us working with a global customer base - currently we have expanded surveys to multiple languages, and want our CSMs to be able to use email assists to react to responses in the language the customer took the survey.

Userlevel 7
Badge
@lila_meyer still no update from @nitisha_rathi?

Userlevel 3
Badge
Any update on time frame for having this implemented?