Question

How do you make Dashboard components that help CSMs measure their progress to goal, akin to SFDC gauges?

• 9 August 2016
  • 6 replies

Our CSMs need to stay on top of their upsell and renewal numbers. What ARR is up for renewal this quarter, and how much have they renewed so far? What goals have we set for ourselves for upsell ARR, and how much upsell ARR have we brought in so far?

Ideally, we would make a Dashboard component that includes their goal and shows their progress towards it to date—like a SFDC gauge component.

Does Gainsight have this ability? If not, has anyone come up with workarounds?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Latest conversation on this is here

Is this still being worked on? This would be a great feature to add to dashboards for our CSMs.

Badge +1
Any updates on this? As we look at the long tail of our customers being assigned to a 1:Many CSM (owning 100-500 accounts), it would be nice to have a report that shows if they are on track from completing their business reviews for the month in order to stay on track of giving every customer a version of a business review each year.

Has there been any progress towards this? This is critically important for our customer success organization.
Hi Sudarshan, I'd love to speak with you about some use cases we have. Please excuse my delay in responding—let me know if you'd still like to discuss!
Hey Brandt, Great idea ! I am working towards a feature wherein you can incorporate goals within a report. This report can be exported into a Dashboard and used. Do let me know if you can take some time out to discuss with me some use cases on a call and I will make sure they are fulfilled. Thanks !