Update Fields from Dashboards

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Posting on behalf of BMC -

It would be great to be able to update customer information from a Dashboard/Report. This would be particularly useful when needing to make updates across multiple customers. The idea is that instead of having to navigate to the C360 for each individual customer to make updates, a user could edit information across customers via a single report.
Not sure it it's exactly what you are looking for, but you should be able to edit some fields right from a report on the customer's tab!  There is an edit icon that you can click in the 'action field' of a customer report. 
I second Dillon's request. I have a couple of customers that are requesting for the ability to do in-line editing from either Customers Tab or via Tabular Report on a Dashboard. 
This would be helpful for my team, as well.  Especially since we have some custom CTA fields that need manual updating quite frequently. Having the ability to pull those fields into a report and then have my crew "double click" and edit those from the Dashboard (vs. opening each CTA in either C360 or Cockpit) would be a real time saver!  
Hi, This is in our road map,however the ETA is not available at this point.
@sai_ram_pulluri Any update on this timeline? We have a different use case....our PS leadership team wants a place to store notes on individual PSMs so they don't have to access a Google Doc when assessing workload since all of the other data is being buit out in Gainsight. They'd need to know things that aren't 'confidential' but that we don't really want in front of all team members (reasons a certain PSM may need a smaller workload, etc). Our ideal situation would be to add a text field on the user object, create a report and just add it to the leadership's dashboard. The only issue is how/where they would update those notes. Updading directly from the dashboard would keep it private but easily accessible.

@sai_ram  Now that Horizon Analytics and Gainsight Home exist, this feels like an obvious improvement for Dashboards in HA. We can now configure Gainsight Home so that you can edit fields directly from the My Portfolio widget. It would be amazing if we could configure Table Visualization reports on dashboards to have the same functionality. This would unlock several interesting new use cases for us, including adding cover notes for accounts when our team members go out on holiday

Is this something that’s in the plans for Horizon dashboards already? Thanks

@katie_b & @iainr we are working on making the ‘My Portfolio’ widget available on the HA Dashboards i.e., you will soon be able to edit Company & Relationship records from HA Dashboards.
However giving the inline edit capability in HA Reports will take more time FYI @rakesh