Build Org Chart by dragging sponsor tracking cards around; Add generic ones if not found in LinkedIn

Related products: None

I had an idea for sponsor tracking and wanted to see if you guys are thinking this direction at all. 

Ideally, I would like to have all my sponsor tracking cards in that particular window and be able to move them around into an org chart - complete with dotted lines to other departments etc.

If the card was not found in Linked in, I would like to at least add a generic one where I could put in name, title and email.
Love this idea!  It would make sponsor tracking so much more relevant.
Hi Kathy,

We are currently in process of analysing requirements of how to build Org Chart, We will definitely take you idea into our suggestion board and update you back on when can you expect it. 
Wanted to add on this thread as a spoke with a customer today who asked about ability to do this! 
What if you have contacts though that may not need to be tracked via sponsor tracking (i.e. they aren't decision makers or key influencers) but you would still like to be able to include them on an org chart for a more holistic view of the organization?

What about using the Salesforce native Org Chart functionality where you can set "Reports To" for each of the contacts?  Could Gainsight pull that info and create a graphical representation of the organization?  (in other words, why re-invent the wheel?)

We created a Gainsight Contact Type picklist field on the Account Record that includes "Decision Maker", "Key Influencer", "End User."  Would love to be able to use that as part of the org chart coloring scheme as depicted above.
This is also a request we have! 

We're interested in using an app/tool to visualize our customers' org charts (e.g. here's a sample I'm considering: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000004fjGWEAY). It could live in Salesforce but definitely want to be sure it's connected to Gainsight for our team.

Does anyone else have any recommendations of how they're using this? I haven't been able to get a good recommendation or it seems it isn't something widely done across GS customers?
This is also a request we have. Our use case is pretty straight forward. We would like to have an org chart of the resources we interact with on the customer side in order to have documented an escalation paths as well as interactions among different groups within the same customer. Having a visual or even a text based representation will help not only the CSMs but also upper management when they need to engage with an account.
Just bumping this up. We've just released our People Maps feature that addresses this!

Some of it's features are:

1. Easily map out the organizational structure within your customer accounts in order to better navigate to the right people and understand who all of the players are in their success.

2. You would also definitely want to ensure that not only are you reaching out to the right people but also that people are satisfied across all levels of the organization. View important information about each person such as the last NPS score they gave you and when your last engagement with them was. With these insights your team can more easily understand if you’re engaging at the right levels, if there are certain parts of the business that are more satisfied than others and so on.

3. You don't have to build the map here. You could bring in hierarchies from Salesforce or elsewhere and consume People Maps within Gainsight.

4. Download the org chart as a.jpg to add to your presentations!

More information on this post:

https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/people-maps-beta-program-is-live-5cdd7f45e4b094bd2ceda345