Tracking Email Responses in Journey Orchestrator

Related products: None

Gainsight is currently able to report on emails that were opened which have been sent by Journey Orchestrator. However, it would be incredibly helpful if we were able to also report off of if Emails have been responded to, that were sent by Gainsight!

Being able to use this information would be exceptionally helpful in Programs, where an email chain might use a Conditional Wait to only send a follow-up email to those who have not yet responded to the email sent by Gainsight. Having this extra granularity would be great!

Any idea if this is possible? If so, is there an ETA on when something like this might be available?

Thanks for the time!
Yes, please!! Send follow-up if "Not Opened" is good... But Send follow-up if "Not Responded" would be really helpful also. 
This would be a game changer for us. How many times can I vote for this?
+1, we really need this level of granularity. 
We're creating a Program now and this is a HUGE NEED. We have an email chain where we don't want to send the next email if the client has replied.... We were hoping to create a calculated field using Email Logs but email logs don't have that data... From what I can see, there's no object at all that contains "reply" data.

Use a survey and embed the most important question to make it more appealing for a response.

With the ability to automatically send an email from Outlook into Gainsight, it would be great to automate and manage the emails that originate from a journey.

It's all been said this would be a major +1 for JO

+1 This is a HUGE NEED for us as well! 

Is this on the roadmap?

I agree that this will be an extremely useful feature. This is tricky to implement as well since the response information lives with the email client. Having said that we are exploring the possibilities of adding this functionality (in medium term)

any update on this?

In general more Outreach-like capabilities like this would be a game changer. Users experience tool-fatigue and while Gainsight isn’t trying to be the next Outreach, being able to cut down tools in our tech stack would make Gainsight more of an attractive choice for the long run. One-stop-shop vs best of breed...why not be both for what CS teams need?

In general more Outreach-like capabilities like this would be a game changer. Users experience tool-fatigue and while Gainsight isn’t trying to be the next Outreach, being able to cut down tools in our tech stack would make Gainsight more of an attractive choice for the long run. One-stop-shop vs best of breed...why not be both for what CS teams need?

THIS. My team has considered giving CS Outreach but I have pushed away from that because the goal is to keep them in a single system. Giving them some JO-like functionality at their fingertips more similar to Outreach would be #gamechanging. 

Hello Everyone,
I agree this will be game changer.This needs us to build a different framework altogether. We are working towards it.

Is there any updates to this addition?

Any updates on this enhancement request? I have several customers who would find this valuable

@PavanCh if you could shed some light here?

Any updates on this enhancement? As stated above, this enhancement is a sorely needed piece of data my company needs for programs we intend to build. Thanks!

What are we waiting for?

100% needed as a smart feature but I think for email chains this can be worked around using conditional waits and checking for timeline entries with the subject line of the email to drop people. However it only works for email chains, surveys can’t handle it since the conditional wait is very limited. 

@PavanCh, any updates we can share? 

Here to upvote this idea and see if there is an update? 

THIS. My team has considered giving CS Outreach but I have pushed away from that because the goal is to keep them in a single system. Giving them some JO-like functionality at their fingertips more similar to Outreach would be #gamechanging. 

EXACTLY this!!! 100%. Shoot, if we could get a calendar link too, that’d be an insane gamechanger. But the biggest thing we need right this minute is being able to pull someone out of a journey if they responded to an email. 

Agree with everything that’s been said here. Would be great to not have to tell people that need to ping me if someone responds so that I can manually remove them from the program. 

EXACTLY this!!! 100%. Shoot, if we could get a calendar link too, that’d be an insane gamechanger. But the biggest thing we need right this minute is being able to pull someone out of a journey if they responded to an email. 

👆THIS 💯!

The Email Opened step is not reliable for us, whether because the recipient’s email security scanners “open” the message and count it as opened, or because we just don’t receive that data (clients who can only receive plain text, defanged emails). Being able to see whether someone responded and have that available for conditional logic would be a GAMECHANGER.

huge need for this!