Tracking Different Links Clicked in an Outreach

Related products: None

Would like to have the ability to track unique clicks in an outreach.  IE if the outreach has four different links it would be nice to be able to see which link was clicked the most.
This would be great so we can target our conversations to what the client was most interested in and even send follow-up information based on what content they engaged with in an outreach.
I believe we already track the "Clicked URL" as part of CoPilot email logs (in MDA). You can also group by "Batch Name" and/or "Template Name" if you wish to bundle the URLs together.
Hi Manu - you can see which specific URL is being clicked on? Not just the # of URLs? If so, will you direct me where to find the specific URLs?

Thanks!
Hi Jaime,

You should have access to the Emails Logs object in MDA. Look for the the field called Clicked URL.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hey Manu - Following  up on this. The field only seems to track the last clicked URL in an email. Is there a way to see total clicks per URL per user?
Hi Nora,

There is an object called Email Raw Events that does track every single click(among other events) and its URL. You may be able to report on using Clicked URL in the by section.
Thanks Alex -- just saw your comment and figured I'd share the report I built: 

I can get the total unique clicks per URL via the Email Raw Events table.

Source: Email Raw Events

Show: Count Distinct (Event) as Unique Clicks, Count (Event Date) as Total Clicks

Group By: Template Name, Clicked Url

Filters: Event = Click
Thanks Alex -- just saw your comment and figured I'd share the report I built: 

I can get the total unique clicks per URL via the Email Raw Events table.

EDITED: 

Source: Email Raw Events

Show: Count Distinct (Email address) as Unique Clicks, Count (Event Date) as Total Clicks

Group By: Template Name, Clicked Url

Filters: Event = Click
Hi Manu! I like to be able to not only report on the clicked links in the emails, but actually leverage them in the Conditional wait of the Program as a condition - I want to be able ato send follow-up emails to all the customers who didn't click on the link in the previous email I send within the same Program.

Is that possible and if so, how?

Thanks!