[Timeline] Increase Character Limit to More than 32,000

Related products: CS Journey Orchestrator, Email & Notifications

Posting on Behalf of a Customer.

It is found that certain emails are not able to be logged from drafts due to Notes exceeding the character limit. It is being requested that the limit and logic check to be increased if possible as it would help retain important information for emails that would otherwise be truncated.

@kevin_ly Thanks for sharing this here. I will check the reason for the limitation and let you know the road-map. 

We have plans to fix it by truncating >33K characters but there are technical challenges involved in maintain the HTML formatting. We are working on solving them.

This would be of interest to me too.  When will this be implemented please?

Interests me as well. would be nice to have a character limit at all since some client interactions can be detailed and lengthy. Posting as multiple separate emails is time consuming. 

Our CSM team just requested the character limit increase as well.

why can’t it be 150,000 characters like the limit on rich text fields on low volume objects?

I have this use case as well. Do you have an ETA on when this will be implemented?

Also interested in this enhancement! 

I did want to mention that a similar thread is happening here on the community. It may be wise to continue to upvote that post to keep the Upvotes condense and increase visibility to the Enhancement.

Thanks for pointing to the Idea with more Votes @ebell, I will merge this into the one you pointed. 

Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.