Timeline in CTA

Related products: CS Timeline

HI,

Having the timilene update from the CTA is a great idea.

But, here is a thought. When you click on the CTA, would it be possible to move the "Timeline" tab to the end and have the "Call to Action" tab at the first. I think the focus here has to be on the CTA and Timeline update should come next.

Thank you
Hi Gurukiran,

We are changing the default tab back to 'Call To Action'. This change will be available by May 23.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Nitisha,

Will we also be able to hide the timeline tab if desired?
Currently, timeline tab in cockpit can be hidden by creating a techops request. In next release, we will give a UI to disable timeline, if required.
In my customers use case, it would be part of federated admin because one relationship type would like to see it but the other doesn't want to. There are different teams working within each so the processes are very different. I'm guessing the tech ops request is a global setting?
Hi,

This setting is per relationship type, you can disable timeline for one relationship type.

Thanks,

Nitisha
The idea says implemented. Is the option to hide timeline in CTA detailed view available for admins as of the latest release?
Thanks for posting, Divya. The original idea is implemented, which is to not default to the Timeline tab. The second ask from Joe is still doable only through TechOps, but we are trying to deliver a UI to enable/disable in the product in Summer. We'll be able to confirm as we get closer.
Thanks for the update Manu.