- - The ability to edit the type of activity: If I wrongly added a call instead of a meeting now you need to delete the call and create a new meeting activity.
- A way to format with color in the notes section to dictate action items, like how we send emails to our clients
- - The ability to drag and drop the activities to organize the view to show what is most important up top, for example
- - Sync with Google Calendar for meetings/calls
- -A way to document “external attendees” that don’t exist in the company contacts (for example, I have clients where every so often a new or wildcard teammate will join a call, but since they’re not in our contact list, I can’t add them to the attendee list.
- -A checklist or way to create CTA action items in the timeline that pertain to notes taken on the call.
- - The ability to record the meetings so you could open up timeline before a call and click record. What one SM is doing now is recording meetings in OneNote. uploading the file to the client drive and adding the share link into the Gainsight activity.
We have a lot of people using Timeline and have gotten some great feedback. In order to make this a tool that can fully replace some of the other similar tools we are using the below would be super helpful.