The Rules Engine should recognize tokens within HTML versions of SFDC Email Templates

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

When sending emails through the Rules Engine, currently a token has to be present within the text version of a SFDC Email Template for the Rules Engine to recognize it fas an option for Field Mapping. This functionality should be expanded to include tokens that are only present within the HTML versions of SFDC Email Templates. This would offer more flexibility when using templates with tokens that are part of embedded links.
Hi Seth, thanks for your feedback. Is this something you can Copilot for? I know send email via rule engine meet a couple of use cases (like operational email) that Copiot doesn't (though this one we enabling in October). Thx
Thanks Gaurav. Seth was nice enough to post this on my behalf. I would love to use CoPilot, but I need to use a Salesforce template for formatting purposes. I tried to paste the HTML into the email template in CoPilot, but the formatting got really wonky. If there is a better way to do that, surely let me know.

This is not an operational email, so it *should* work if the tokens can be inside the links.