The option for a "back" button in the Surveys.

Related products: CS Surveys & NPS

Currently in the Survey tool, the end recipient is unable to go "back" a page once they select "Next" page. Would love to have the option in case the end recipient needs to go back and edit/add/remove something. 

Adding content from @jascharf10’s related Idea:

It would be nice to have a back button on a multi-question survey, along with a submit button. For example, I am creating the following question in a multi-question survey:

backbutton-1c4ae324-7470-497c-ad74-f99864a361c2-556018068.png

And it would be nice if a customer could go back to confirm what the previous question was, or it would be nice to just go back in general to review answers earlier in the survey. 

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Hi GS team,

Do we have any timeline on when this will be implemented?
I can see this post has been created 6 years ago and I don’t see any update on it.

Any update here?  This is basic survey functionality and our users are surprised that it is not there already like with many other survey tools available.  

Hey there - it doesn’t seem like the votes were transferred to the new idea. Could you please look into it? There are 34 votes here that are not reflected into the new one and it would be a shame to lose sight of this one as it seems like a BACK button should have been something available from the get go. Thank you!

I think I misunderstood initially. Were you saying that the votes from 36521 were merged into this one? Or the other way around? Also, any updates on prioritizing this one? Seems like a BACK button should have been something available from the get go. Thank you!

@PavanCh could you pl fill us on the latest?

@Sudipta Chowdhury 

Can you please provide a update on this one? 

5 months ago you mentioned it was being discussed and would be a really good improvement if it can be done.  I am inquiring now because I was just asked by a sales leader about this functionality today.  It created some friction that this capability is not yet available for the survey they want to send out.  They felt it was basic survey functionality.  

@Sudipta Chowdhury

Can you please provide a update on this one? 

5 months ago you mentioned it was being discussed and would be a really good improvement if it can be done.  I am inquiring now because I was just asked by a sales leader about this functionality today.  It created some friction that this capability is not yet available for the survey they want to send out.  They felt it was basic survey functionality.  

@PavanCh is the new PM.

+ @siva_kiran_yellapragada, @ophirsw on this popular requirement

+1

+1 are there any updates on this topic?

This feature would be very valuable

Wow, this topic has generated some good traction 👍. Teammates from Gainsight Products & Technology will be analyzing this and get back with tangible next steps.

AcknowledgedUnder Consideration

I can see this Idea has been created 7 years ago and still it hasn’t been implemented. 

Is the product team having any thoughts on considering this Idea?

Has anyone created a workaround to this yet while we wait?

+1 - this is a very obvious functionality gap and is a blocker for us to replace multi page surveys from google forms to Gainsight

Good news everyone… this is planned to be addressed from the very next CS Release in October. :) 

Hi, when will the next release be? We’re really in need of this functionality.