The community and support icons in Gainsight are still unintuitive

Related products: None

I've been using gainsight for a minute now and it's still 50/50 on whether I go to the site I intended, support or community. Here are some suggestions:

1. Better iconography, GO is a meaningless verb when it comes to support. Some kind of "I have a problem" icon, like an exclamation point and a question mark would be better. 

2. More realistically a quick tooltip would help, just adding "Support" and "Community" alt text to the a tags would improve my success ratio.

Additionally, it would be nice if there was a direct link to the post creation flow. If I'm in-app, my intended destination is probably to post something. You can verify my assumption with what the funnel looks like from Gainsight to your community to your post form. If that's just me, then I guess I'm an anti-social jerk!!!!

Hey Scotty, thanks for the feedback! 

In Gainsight NXT, these icons are replaced with text so it's a lot easier to identify what's what:

nxt_global_nav-385290d0-7590-463a-b9fa-59883021bf39-214717015.png
But I'll check with our UX team on the possibility of updating the icons in the SFDC edition as well.  

Your suggestion to provide a direct link to the post creation flow is an interesting one. We're working on a new in-app knowledge center, and I think we might be able to offer the link there.