task due date based on another field in SFDC

Related products: None

I need to base a task due date off of another field within SFDC ... but i do not have a choice on the date field within a playbook to select another date field... any ideas on how we could do this?  
Makes sense, Kiersti. We'll consider this along with similar enhancements to the Rules Engine CTA action and Objective/Tasks in Success Plan templates.

Thanks,

Manu
Hi there, any update on if this will be included in a future release? It would be nice if we could set due dates for CTAs/Success Plans based on fields like "contract start date" or "next renewal date". 
Hi There,

I too got a similar requirement from one of the customer, so just wanted to check in the status of the request. To be precise the requirement goes like this-

1. If there is a way to set the due date of a Playbook based off of other fields, that would be ideal. 

2. Alternatively, if it is possible to set the CTA Due Date in the Rules Engine (Action: Call to Action) based on a field that would work as well. 

And as per the current behavior, we couldn't achieve this use-case but I will be posting this as a feature request onto our Gainsight portal so that it can be considered by our Product team.

Hi, 

Any update on this item?