Playbook permissions: View

Related products: None

In Playbooks permissions it would be very useful to also have the ability to View (beside Create, Edit, Delete). We are using Playbook description to give predefined guidelines to our CSMs. If I want them to see the description of the playbooks, I'm forced to give them Edit access which is not a great option.
Hi Manuel,

Just ensure that User doesn't have any permission(Create, Edit and Delete) then when the User visits the Playbook page, he would have access to view all the Playbooks.

Please let us know if this helped you.
Hi,

I want them to be able to see "Playbook's description" in read only mode not the Playbooks (which they can see indeed). 
Hi Manuel, 

If you are sending the playbook via a 'Create CTA Rule' you can put your guidelines in on the Setup Action step of your rule. That is what has given our CSMs the best visibility into what we'd like them to do with the playbook tasks. For us, the playbook description is really just an admin description or a place to note the reason for the playbook. I don't believe it shows up anywhere in the cockpit once the playbook is applied, so you probably wouldn't want to use it for instructions.
Hi Katie. You have another use case then. I need my CSMs to see the description as our CS journey can be different from one customer to another (depending on the stage, maturity, ...). We have some automatically triggered playbooks but the CSMs can also create their own customer CTAs and choose the playbooks that makes sense for them. And to be able to choose them, they need to see the content which is in the description.
Would success plan templates work better for your use case? We use those as well for our Enterprise team. They get more of a description with them and are able to easily select and apply them when needed for their particular customer journey. Just a thought!